Add to Calendar
March 6, 2021 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm America/Denver Timezone
Preparation For The Class
It may be useful to set aside some time for yourself to create the right atmosphere and mindset for yourself.
- Turn off notifications, alarms, phones, etc so that you can give your full attention to your inner journey. Let partners, children, family members, or roommates know that you will be meditating and would appreciate their support by them being quiet during meditation.
- Please feel free to bring a notebook and pen to jot notes and insights before or after the meditation
- It’s always handy to have some water for hydration and tickly throats.
- Think about your comfort and how to make the meditation the most comfortable for you. Bring pillows or shawls. Socks or essential oils. Whatever works for you.
- Please do mute your mic when not speaking.
- Please come to meditation ready to meditate with awareness and an attitude of loving-kindness towards yourself and others.